Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Captain Twiggy and the Too Thin Avenger

 

nicole-richie-skinny

Introducing Nicole Richie as Twiggy

 

So I was sitting around, fucking off on facebook when I had this brilliant idea for a movie. What if gross skinny chicks became super hero’s? So after a quick google search for Skinny chicks, I discovered a depleted looking Nicole Richie who looks Heath Ledger as The Joker Gross. I want to cast her as Twiggy, the Super Hero who can shoot ribs straight out of her chest. I mean there’s no meat to stop the ribs from getting through.

skinny-model-1

And Introducing Some Gross Model as The Too Thin Avenger!

 

I have no idea whom this model is, but she fits the profile for the Too Thin Avenger. Her super power is the ability to projectile vomit directly into the face of bad guys. Because there is no food in her stomach, the bile burns her victims eyes right from their heads.

I smell a blockbuster. Stay tuned, I’m calling Peter Jackson right now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment